Free Delivery for orders over $99 AUD
Lifetime Customer Support: change your levels easily with expert guidance
No interest finance options availableLearn More
Not satisfied with your product? We're here to help. See our returns policy
PackNOVEMBER SALE - $1540 with any mask of choice!
Includes Cellular Modem Free ( RRP $150)
The DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine is a modern looking machine with many advanced features to increase therapy effectiveness and comfort. Advanced data can be reviewed on the machine's display, downloaded off the included SD card, or viewed via bluetooth on the DreamMapper app on compatible devices (not included). This is an auto-adjusting machine that automatically adjusts pressure during the night on a breath-by-breath basis to provide the optimum pressure needed.
- Sleek, User-Friendly Design
- Colorful Display
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure
- OptiStart Technology
- Heated Humidifier
- Advanced Features Incorporated
- A-Flex Pressure Relief
- Sleek, User-Friendly Design with Colorful Display
- and BlueTooth Connectivity
- Cellular modem included ( RRP $150)
- Includes 5 years warranty
- Any Mask of Choice
The DreamStation machine is a sleek white color and measures 7.6 inches x 6.2 inches x 3.3 inches and weighs 2.94 lbs making it smaller and lighter than the System One models by Respironics. The machine has a front-facing color display with a large dial for navigating menus. Menus and settings are navigated through and changed by turning and pressing the dial as needed. An ambient light sensor on the top of the machine allows the machine to adjust screen brightness depending on light levels in the room. The DreamStation Auto has tray style filters that slide in and out of the machine easily for cleaning and replacement. The darker blue filter is a reusable filter which should be washed regularly, and the lighter blue is a disposable filter which should be replaced every 30 days or sooner if dirty.
Auto-Adjusting Pressure and Opti-Start Technology
The DreamStation Auto monitors the user throughout the night to provide pressures as needed when events occur. The machine remains at the lower pressure of the auto-adjusting range, and if an event is detected, increases pressure up to the upper pressure of the range to support the airway. With Opti-Start enabled, the machine begins therapy at 90% of the pressure reached in the previous session to help address residual events that may occur early in therapy.
DreamStation Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube
The heated humidifier connects directly to the machine and features dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier. The water chamber is dishwasher safe and is designed to be easily taken out for cleaning and filling. The chamber sits inside the humidifier and with the lid open can be lifted straight out of the humidifier and sat back inside and the lid closed to be ready for use again.
The humidifier can be set in a standard heating mode which provides constant heat levels throughout the night, with both the humidifier and heated tube having heat settings of 0 to 5 with 0 being off and 5 being the highest heat. Adaptive mode is also available which monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts heat levels during the night to provide optimum humidity. Preheat will heat the humidifier up to 30 minutes before starting therapy. Also available for additional purchase is the DreamStation Heated Tube to further increase therapy comfort by helping maintain heat and moisture in therapy air all the way to the mask. If the humidifier is not being used, the heated tube can be connected directly to the machine, though will not heat.
Advanced Features Incorporated
The DreamStation Auto CPAP has many advanced features included to help the user track and monitor therapy effectiveness. Some of the incorporated features include:
SmartRamp: Unlike a traditional ramp that increases pressure constantly over a set amount of time, SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs. During SmartRamp if an event requires which requires the lowest pressure of the APAP range, ramp will conclude. Traditional ramp is also available if desired. The APAP therapy range must be greater than 4 cm H2O in order for ramp to be used.
Advanced Data Displayed: The machine will show on-screen advanced data such as AHI, Periodic Breathing, Leak Rate, and Therapy Hours. It will also show the pressure the machine was at or below 90% of the time, which is used for Opti-Start.
Mask Fit Check: This feature will provide airflow to the mask and display if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine's display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
Auto On/Off: The DreamStation APAP can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly, if enabled.
Bluetooth and Cellular Technology ( Free cellular modem included)
Integration of bluetooth technology has allowed Philips Respironics to develop a free App which works alongside the machine. Patients are able to view their own data through the App to ensure treatment is working well. The Cellular modem which is also included enables wireless connection to the device, this means patients can now be monitored buy clinicians remotely.
A-Flex Pressure Relief
A-Flex helps mimic natural breathing patterns by lowering pressure during exhalation. The transition between inhalation and exhalation is also softened, making breathing more natural. As the machine adjusts pressure during the night, A-Flex also adjusts so that the desired amount of relief for exhalation is always given.
- MANUFACTURERPhilips Respironics
- IN THE PACKAGEDreamStation Automatic CPAP Machine, SD Data Card, BlueTooth, Carrying Case, Reusable Foam Filter, Ultra Fine Filter, 6-Foot Tubing, Australian Power Cord, External AC Power Supply, Printed Users Manual, and 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP Only). Heated Humidifier, Heated Tubing
- PART NUMBER(S) AUX500T15 (DreamStation Automatic CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier and Heated Tubing)
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts 90 day warranties Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- AVAILABLE COLOR(S)Light Gray & White
SIZE (APPROX)PAP = 19.3 x 15.75 x 8.38 cms
PAP with Heated Humidifier 29.72 x 19.3 x 8.38 cms
WEIGHT (APPROX)PAP = 0.7 kgs
PAP with Heated Humidifier 1.52 kgs
- DISPLAY TYPEColor LCD, Ambient Light Sensor
- THERAPY MODESCPAP, Auto-CPAP
- PRESSURE RANGE4-20 CM H2O
- DEFAULT SETTINGSMode: Auto-CPAP, Pressure: 4-20 CM H2O, Ramp: 30 Minutes, Ramp Start Pressure: 4 CM H2O, A-Flex: On 2, SmartStart: Off, Auto On: On, Auto Off: Off, BlueTooth: On, Humidification (if available): Adaptive, Heated Tubing Temperature Level (if Available): 3.
RAMPSmartRamp with Event Detection
Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- RAMP START4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure
- SOUND LEVELSPAP = 25.8 dBA; PAP with Humidifier = 27.9 dBA
- ALTITUDE ADJUSTMENTAutomatic Up To 7500 Feet
- LEAK COMPENSTATIONAutomatic
- AUTO ON/OFFYes, Auto On & Auto Off with Mask Detection
- COMFORT TECHNOLOGYC-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex (Settings = None, 1, 2, 3)
- RAINOUT REDUCTIONHumidity Control with Heated Tubing
- FILTERSReusable Foam Pollen, Disposable Ultra Fine (Optional)
- MASKSCompatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks
- TUBINGCompatible with all Standard, Performance, Slim Performance, and DreamStation Heated Tubing (with Humidifier).
- HUMIDIFIERSIntegrated DreamStation Humidifier
- OXYGENCompatible (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
THERAPY DATA & COMPLIANCE
- DATA STORAGEOver 1-Year on SD Data Card; Under 6-Months On-Board.
- DATA INCLUDEDApnea Hypopnea Index, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snore, Leak, Clear Airway Apnea, Obstructed Airway Apnea, Hypopnea, Periodic Breathing
- DATA VIEWINGOn Screen Sleep Report, DreamMapper App (Optional)
- HUMIDIFIERIntegrated DreamStation Humidifier
- CHAMBER CAPACITY325 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- HUMIDIFIER CHAMBERSLong Life Dishwasher Safe
- HUMIDIFIER NOTESWhen using DreamStation Heated Tubing additional humidification options are activcated: Huidification Mode Fixed or Adaptive; Tubing Temperature 0 Off to 5 Maximum.
- HUMIDIFIER POWERNA (Integrated with PAP Device)
- HUMIDIFIER SETTINGS0 Off to 5 Maximum
- AC (WALL) POWERUniversal AC power 100-240V, 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC POWER SUPPLYYes
- AC POWER SUPPLY SIZE14.6 x 6.99 x 3.81 cm (Approx)
- AC POWER SUPPLY WEIGHT0.55 kgs (Approx)
- DC (MOBILE) POWEROptional Accessory