Free Delivery for orders over $99 AUD
Lifetime Customer Support: change your levels easily with expert guidance
No interest finance options availableLearn More
Not satisfied with your product? We're here to help. See our returns policy
Product DetailsThis bundle includes everything needed to power an S9 and Airsense 10 Series machine in case of a power outage or for travel or camping, just select the machine you have (S9 or airsense 10).
Please note the AirSense 10 requires additional adapter and cable - these will drop down from menu below when selected.
The bundle you select includes everything needed to power an S9 or Airsense 10 Series machine in case of a power outage or for travel or camping.
RPS II Features:
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Charges to 95% in Under Four Hours
- Informational Battery Charge Display
- Meets IATA Transportation Regulations
- Audible & Visual Re-charge Alerts
- Optional Battery Coupler Joins Two Batteries to Extend Run Time
- Travel Bag
- Home, Travel, or Hospital Usage
The RPS II is a long lasting, lithium-ion battery that meets transportation regulations as set by the International Air Transportation Association (IATA). Use the standard External Power 90 Watt Supply for ResMed CPAP and BiPAP Machines that comes with the machine to charge the battery. The battery charges quickly reaching 95% of the charge in less than four hours when starting at 0% charge.
The RPS II's battery charge display indicates the charge level and offers both visual display and audio alert, which may be muted, to notify when the charge is low. Use the voltage output selector on the back panel of the RPS II to change from 24v to 26 v power.
Please note all S9 CPAP and VPAP devices require 24v.
Double the Batteries - Double the Run Time
A unique feature of the RPS II is the Battery Coupler for ResMed Power Station (RSP) II which connects two ResMed Power Station II Batteries in series. The Battery Coupler automatically switches from one battery to the other when needed. The Battery Coupler Kit for ResMed Power Station (RSP) II includes both the Battery Coupler and a Velcro Strap for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II to secure the batteries to one another. Additional RPS II Batteries may be purchased separately.
The RPS II Travel Bag offers several great features of its own. It is designed to be used with either one or two RPS II batteries. Use the access panel to connect the S9 Series DC Cable for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II or Power Supply Unit (PSU) Adapter for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II to the RPS II. The front, zippered pouch has ample room to store cables.
Compatible ResMed Machines with this Battery Kit
- Airsense 10 Autoset and CPAP Machine
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine
- S9 VPAP™ Auto BiLevel Machine
- S9 Escape™ CPAP Machine with EPR™
- S9 AutoSet™ for Her CPAP Machine with H5i™ Heated Humidifier
- S9 Elite™ CPAP Machine with EPR™
- S9 Auto 25
- S9 VPAP ST
- S9 Escape Auto
- S9 AutoSet CS
- S9 VPAP Adapt
- Machines Compatible with the ResMed Power Station, but require another DC cable
- S8 VPAP™ Auto 25 BiLevel Machine
- S8 VPAP™ ST BiLevel Machine
- S8 VPAP S
- VPAP III ST-A
- VPAP III ST-A with QuickNav
- Non-Compatible Machines
- The ResMed Power Station RPS II will not work the following machines:
- S8 VPAP™ Auto
- All S8 Series CPAP machines
- All non-S9 ResMed machines, unless listed as compatible above
- All non-ResMed CPAP or BiLevel machines
- All CPAP or BiLevel machines not listed as Compatible above
Battery run time varies greatly based on the machine used, the pressure setting and whether or not a humidifier or heated tube are used. A ResMed S9 CPAP machine set at a pressure of 10 cmwp without a heated humidifier has an estimated run time of 13 hours. Using a heated humidifier or heated tubing greatly reduce the run time of the battery. Please reference the ResMed Battery/Device List for more information on Battery Run Time. See More